Looking for a great winter vacation? Try dogsledding!
Click here to view and print our 2013-2014 Wintergreen Dogsled Trips Schedule
Click here for our special 5-night trip: "Capture Your Dogsled Experience in Photos"
Watch The Video
Here's why National Geographic rates our exclusive 4-night Dogsled Vacations a "Top Bucket List Must-Do" experience:
- With the assistance of our expert guides, you'll drive your own dogsled on a scenic variety of beautiful northwoods trails
- Enjoy lovely lakeshore lodging with fabulous views & fireplaces
- Plus mouth-watering meals: We're famous for our fine food!
- Optional skiing, ski-jouring, snowshoeing & a visit to Ely's world-famous International Wolf Center
- Suitable for most all ages, no dogsled experience or gear needed, rental parkas & boots available
For over 30 years, Wintergreen, Ely, MN, has offered lodge-based dog sledding vacations and dogsled camping adventures. We're the world's foremost recreational dogsledding center & the only resort devoted exclusively to dog mushing. Follow our fun-luvin', tail-waggin' world on Facebook.
Happy trails! Paul & Sue Schurke & the Wintergreen team
Here's what the experts say about Wintergreen:
- Flash News! We're featured in National Geographic Traveler Nov '13
- National Geographic.com says: 'Mush with the best' at Wintergreen"
- DigitalCity: Selected us among "coolest alternatives to skiing!"
- Outside magazine: Ranked us in "Top 10" small outdoor businesses
- SmarterTravel.com: Ranked us in "10 Best Adventure Travel Bargains"
- PBS-TV: Selected us among Top 6 "Adventure Lodges"
- Good Morning America: Rated us "perfect destination" for dogsledding
- Travel Channel: Featured us on the "Samantha Brown Show"
- National Geographic Traveler: Featured us as a 2009 top destination
- Minnesota Monthly: Selected us among state's "Top Ten" lodges
- NBC Today Show: Featured us in it's January 2013 Inaugural Event coverage