Dressing For Dogsledding is Easy
We’ll be sure you’re warm & cozy on your Wintergreen trip. You’ll come away not just with a great dogsledding experience, but also with greater comfort & confidence in winter recreation as a lifelong endeavor.
We’ll help you gather what you need. The basics:
- Long johns top & bottom (synthetic, not cotton)
- A couple of sweater tops &/or down vest
- Insulated jacket (or shell + fleece anorak)
- Insulated pants (or shell + fleece pants)
- A couple of warm hats & neckband
- Thin (liner) gloves & insulated mittens
- Thin (liner) & thick socks (a couple pair)
- Insulated boots (with removable liners for drying)
Check out our packing lists below specific to each type of trip.
General trip prep questions? Email us at
Clothing and Boot Rental
The Wintergreen Northern Wear clothing company in Ely, MN offers high quality rental gear designed specifically for dogsledding trips that you can pick up on your way to your trip. Fill out rental form below: